Sunday, March 20, 2011

Moving Out

No, not this.

I put the ball in motion tonight. I told Jacquelene that I'm leaving the house. We're going to discuss details tomorrow afternoon.

I have such mixed feelings about this. One the one hand, I love this place. It's been a perfect little bachelor pad (even though I wasn't much of a bachelor). It's in a great location, has great personality, suits me, has a hot tub, cool landlady, etc., etc. So, I'm pretty bummed to be leaving it.

On the other, change is in the air. A new place will reflect that. And it'll do me good to have a different vantage point on the world. More to the point, and more importantly, I'll free up some money for paying down my debt. Or just living.

Besides this place is filled with Debbie's energy. It's time to move on...

No comments: