Friday, February 1, 2008

Michelle, Our Belle

I had the extreme pleasure of finally seeing Michelle Obama deliver a speech last night on CSPAN. (Yeah, I know I'm a geek.) She was in Delaware stumping for Barack and laying out who he is, what he's done, and why he's the right person for the job. 

And I've got to tell you, she was ELECTRIC! She's as good a speaker, if not better, than her husband. She spoke with conviction and passion and authenticity and humor. I just can't tell you how much I want to see Obama in the White House. I can't tell you how much I want to see them both for the next four to eight years. The more I see of them, the more I like. The more I'm sold. Do you know how rare that is in a politician? (Of course you do.)

I'm dying to find video of the entire speech, but in the meantime here are some clips:












A Daily Kos diary post which hits the main themes of the speech. 

No comments: