Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Are You Experienced? I Mean, Really?

And he's taking on her alleged experience. Good moves. Keep 'em coming. 
Obama Goes On The Offensive
CHICAGO -- Barack Obama raised questions about Hillary Clinton’s candidacy today, arguing that it is time to look at her assertions on experience. “I have not seen any evidence that she is better equipped to handle a crisis,” he said. “If the only criteria is longevity in Washington, then she's certainly not going to beat John McCain on that."

Obama said he is ready to challenge her argument that she has been vetted and tested, hoping to dispel questions about his own experience.

“One of the things that I hope people start asking is what exactly is this foreign experience that she’s claiming? I know she talks about visiting 80 countries,” Obama said. “It’s not clear, was she negotiating treaties or agreements or was she handling crises during this period of time? My sense is the answer is no.”

No comments: