Monday, February 18, 2008

Heh

Here's a funny little piece from Jason Linkins over at the Huffington Post.
Krugman Has Met The Enemy, And It Is Him
Ouroboros alert! Paul Krugman took to his increasingly ironically titled blog to bring you a live shot of the next (not-quite-as-great) unraveling. Unfortunately, it's Krugman's hand on the thread.
One thing I worry about a lot if Obama is the Dem nominee -- and he's surely the frontrunner now -- is that there will be a backlash against Obamamania. Actually, it's already starting -- probably too late to have much effect on the nomination fight, but in plenty of time to affect the general election.

I hope I'm just a cynical baby boomer who has never really trusted any politician since 1968. But I just have a very bad feeling about the way things are going.
Yes. The media meme that Krugman helped...uhm...pimp, is starting to worry him. Funny how that works.
For those who don't know, Krugman has been trying to out-crazy Erica Jong in his rants against Obama. I haven't covered it because I've got only so much time and haven't felt like dissing on someone who's been such a stalwart documentarian of the Bush Administration's corruption. But he has gotten increasingly shrill over the years (I can hardly read him anymore) and now he's turning it onto Obama and his supporters...and losing people along the way.

No comments: