Monday, February 11, 2008

You Are Dedicated

Apologies for the light posting. I've been sick as a dog for the past two days. Some kind of nasty head cold with a nasty cough and lots of nasal drip. On top of that, I've been working a deadline crunch for John Javna. He's been revising his NYT bestseller 50 Simple Things You Can Do to Save the Earth. It's almost ready to go to press. But after two days of 11+ hrs. of typesetting and editing, I'm spent. Poor Jennifer Hart, who brought me in on the project, has been going at it like this for the past six weeks. I can't decide if she's insane or a trooper. All I know is that I love working with them in that capacity. 

As usual, it's tough being back from vacation. Hawaii was a sweet, relaxing time. I really loved spending so much time with Goa and Shanti and loved getting to know Tashina better. Pete seems intent on making me jealous by posting beautiful pics on his blog Guiltless Pleasures. Serves me right, I suppose, for posting so many myself. :)

Hung out with Mike Sat. night. Watched a couple of videos and talked politics. I finally saw Team America. How fucking hilarious! I guess I knew it would be, but damn, I could hardly stop laughing. "You are dedicated."

Annie's back from her trip to California with Martha. Had a good time visiting relatives, but is glad to be back. Not so glad to have to deal with a sickly husband, though, I'll bet. 

No comments: