Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Stroke Of Insight

This video has been sent to me three times within the past week, so I figured it was time to share it. It's a talk given by a brain scientist who's had a stroke and subsequently studies the experience and shares her insights. It's an incredible story. Do yourself a favor and watch it. 


Also, I recommend checking out the website the video comes from: TED (Technology. Entertainment. Design). It's a great site whose mission is to give "millions of knowledge-seekers around the globe direct access to the world's greatest thinkers and teachers" via video clips of their talks.

h/t: Rick McKinney & Don Dammann

1 comment:

AnnieMac said...

What an incredibly eloquent and well-spoken woman. Her talk and ideas are brilliant. Thank you for posting this and thanks to Rick and Don for pointing it out to you. I loved it. It touched my heart and my mind.

Lots of love
Annie
anniemacmusic.com