Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm Back

Wow, has it really been nearly a month since my last post? Let me retroactively say that I felt the need to suspend this blog until this financial crisis gets taken care of. 

But now that John McCain's on it, I can get back at the wheel. So for your viewing pleasure, I'd love to call your attention to an excerpt of a recent interview with McCain's choice for veep. Enjoy.



Okay, that's harsh. But decidedly not unfair. As you'll see from these excerpts from Katie Couric's interview with Palin yesterday:


"I'll try to find ya some and I'll bring 'em to ya." Ahem. You know, Couric has taken a beating over the years for being a lightweight, but look how she draws Palin out with her light touch. Nice.

But wait, there's more:


In the spirit of bipartisanship, I'd like to say I'm sure we can all agree that reducing taxes must accompany tax reductions. 


Watch CBS Videos Online

Still wondering why McCain needed to create the distraction of "suspending" his campaign yesterday?

No comments: